To achieve a quick start with SMARC, congatec offers an evaluation carrier board, the conga-SEVAL, which routes all the SMARC signals to standard interface connectors.
- Eval board for SMARC 2.0 modules
- Broad range of interface options
- Compliant with SMARC specification
- 200 x 210 mm
- 1x PCIe x4 | 1x miniPCIe | 1x PCIe x1 | 1x M.2 socket Key E
- 1x SATA
- 1x USB 3.0 | 1x USB 2.0 | 1x micro USB 2.0 (OTG) | 1x USB Type C with PD and DP1 via Alternate Mode
- 2x RS-232 (1x internal RX/TX on pinheader, 1x RX/TX w/ handshake on DSUB9)
- 2x CAN
- 1x SDIO interface
- 2x I²C Bus
- 1x eSPI/SPI1 on header
- 1x SPI Bus 1x FAN control
- 1x Disk Drive Power Output
- 2x24 bit LVDS connector shared with 2x eDP or 2xDSI
- 1x DP++
- 1x HDMI
Note: This is for SMARC modules conforming to the SMARC 2.0 standard. Older modules may/will not work on this carrier.
Note: This works with both ARM based and X6 based congatec SMARC modules. This board comes with jumper settings for X86 modules - refer to module user manuals for settings for all modules.