The XSLAN family of SHDSL switches enables the connection of remote Ethernet networks using a simple copper pair in order to reach data rate up to 15Mbps. A large range of Ethernet extenders is offered: Point-to-point, multipoint, 4 SHDSL lines concentrator.
This is the XSLAN+2400. It has four 10/100 Ethernet ports and two SHDSL ports.
- IP20 metal casing with DIN rail fixing system
- 2 SHDSL port for point to point connection
- LAN Connection: 4 Ethernet ports
- Plug & Play (possible configuration via HTML web pages)
- Aggregated max. data rate diam. 0.9 mm 3.7 km - 11.4Mbps
- Aggregated max. data rate diam. 0.9 mm 0.7 km - 30Mbps
- 20°C/+70° operating
Note: This is a single product - one of these is required at each end of the link (i.e. please order two).