Trimble Navigation Limited (“Trimble”) warrants that for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase this Trimble product (the “Product”) will substantially conform to Trimble's publicly available specifications for the Product and that the hardware and any storage media components of the Product will be substantially free from defects in materials and workmanship.
Warranty starts upon despatch date from Recab UK.
The Miniature 5V GPS antenna is a water-resistant, low-profile antenna used with Trimble's Resolution T and Lassen SK II GPS receiver boards as well as other manufacturers GPS equipment. It has a magnetic mounting for quick, convenient placement on or inside vehicles, making it ideal for mobile asset management and the numerous other uses found for the GPS based products.
- Dimensions: 34.0mm L x 37.4 mm W x 12.95 mm H
- Weight: 100g with cable
- Power consumption: 15mA (typical) / 20mA (max)
- Mounting: magnetic
- Cable: 5 meters with SMA connector
- Replaces 40767-40, 39265-52, 56237-40, 34048-00 and 56237-40 antenna - direct replacement
- Environment -40° to +85° C with high humidity
- 27dB gain (including antenna, LNA, cable and connector)
- This product is lead free/ROHS compliant.
Trimble Miniature 5.0V GPS Antenna - SMA Connector - RoHS (56237-40 Replacement)
- Brand: Trimble
- Product Code: 66800-40
- Mfr Part Code: 66800-40
- HS Code: 90159001
- Country of Origin: CN
- Shipping Weight: 0.17Kg
- Availability: 100
- MOQ: 1
£13.68 inc VAT
£11.40 ex VAT
- 10 or more £9.90 ex VAT (£11.88 inc VAT)
- 100 or more £8.90 ex VAT (£10.68 inc VAT)