Kontron's COMe-cVR6 (E2) delivers a new generation of high-performance, feature-rich Computer-on-Modules based on the standardized COM Express® compact form factor and AMD’s Ryzen Embedded V-Series processors. Through the use of consistent COM Express connectors and feature implementation, the COMe-cVR6 is easily exchangeable and offers the most flexibility for customers designing it into their embedded devices based on individual carrier boards.
This is the COMe-cVR6 with:
- AMD V1605B, 4x 2.0 GHz (3.6 GHz), 12-25W
- No onboard DRAM or SSD
- Standard temperature grade
- COM Express® compact - AMD Ryzen V1000
- Up to 3.35GHz quad-core with <54W TDP
- Up to 32GB DDR4 (inc up to 16GB soldered)
- 5x PCIe g2 x1
- COM.0 Pin-out Type 6
- 0 to 60°C or -40 to 85°C operation
- Evaluation/adapter board available
- RoHS Compliant
Compatible accessories are shown in the 'OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE' section below.