With the launch of the new embedded motherboard pITX-APL smallest 2.5” form factor, Kontron is extending its long-term available Pico-ITX portfolio to include a motherboard with the latest generation Intel® Atom™ processor (formerly codenamed ‘Apollo Lake’). This ‘pico powerhouse’ has been specifically designed for performance-intensive applications and supports the extended temperature range of 0°C to +60°C. With its outstanding graphics performance, the board operates with separate independent displays. Additionally, the Kontron pITX-APL boasts an excellent performance-per-watt ratio and optimized Thermal Design Power (TDP). The ATX-compatible motherboard offers an extensive ecosystem, so developers can design even the most demanding systems based on standard components.
- Pico-ITX Small Form Factor
- 100 x 72 mm
- Intel® Atom™ E39xx, up to 4x2GHz
- Up to 8GB DDR3L-SDRAM support
- 1x 10/100/1000 MBit/s Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x SATA, 1x mSATA/mPCIe
- Displayport, LVDS
- -25 to +75°C operating range/li>
- Long-term available up to 7 years
- RoHS Compliant
This is for the 44010-0000-20-4 pITX-APL quad core 2.0GHz (E3950, 13W TDP). Active coolerset is included.