The new, highly scalable SMARC 2.0 module SMARC-sXAL covers the entire range of Intel's latest IoT-ready embedded processors. This includes the Intel Atom TM processor E3900 series, as well as Intel Pentium® processor N4200 and Intel Celeron® processor N3350. The SMARC-sXAL module is available in both dual-core and quad-core configurations.
This variant is for the SMAEC-sXAL with the following configuration:
- Intel® Pentium® N4200, 2C, 1.1 / 2.5 GHz, 6 W TDP
- 8GB DDR3L ECC memory
- 32GB eMMC SLC flash SSD
- 0 - 60°C operation
- Low-Power SMARC ARM Computer-on-Module
- Intel Atom E3900 series, up to 2.0 quad CPU
- Up to 8GB LPDDR3 soldered onboard
- 82mm x 55mm
- Onboard Gigabit LAN
- 0 - 60°C or -40 - 85°C operation
For volume/project pricing please contact us.