Whatever the environment - wet, cold, sunny, hot, harsh RF jamming - Trimble''''s Bullet™ III GPS antenna can take it, year after year. Designed primarily for stationary applications, the Bullet III antenna provides a perfect solution for manufacturers who need a fixed-site, rooftop GPS antenna. This antenna is also a high-quality solution for adding GPS RF signals to marine GPS navigation systems.
This is the 3.3V TNC version Bullet III.
- Waterproof, weatherproof antenna
- L1 GPS (1575.42 MHz ± 1.023 MHz)
- Operating temp -40° to +85° C
- 35 dB +/- 3 dB gain
- 3.3V TNC version (operates on 3.0V to 3.6V)
- Proven extra rugged reliable
- High performance anyplace
- Replaces 48360-00 and 57861-00 antenna
- This product is lead free/ROHS compliant.
This antenna is identical to previous the previous version (57861-00) externally but has a few internal changes (improved jamming immunity, improved connector strength).